Need some last minute stocking stuffer ideas? Conair has some great hair brushes and Scunci has some great hair accessories.
I have always used conair hair brushes for as long as I can remember. They last a long time and work really well to help me when I blow out my hair. So when I was contacted by Conair to review 2 of their new brushes I was right on board.
I was sent the Conair Gelgrips Cushion Brush and the Tourmaline Ceramic Small Porcupine Round Brush.
A little about these brushes
Great hairstyles start with a great brush! It’s a gift that will always be used. Detangle wet and dry hair of all lengths with the Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Small Porcupine Round Brush or Conair Gel Grips Cushion Brush. Each helps smooth, style, and straighten hair. The Conair Gel Grips Cushion Brush conforms to the shape of your hand for easy styling, and the flexible cushion base prevents hair breakage. The Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Small Porcupine Round Brush utilizes finely crushed tourmaline, a gemstone that naturally releases negative ions, infused into the nylon bristles and ceramic barrel of the brush. The ions tighten the cuticle layer and seal in natural oils, reducing static electricity, leaving hair shiny and silky.
I have always loved Coniar brushes. Now they are ever better as the gel handle has made it so much more comfortable for my hands to hold while I style my hair. The tourmaline round brush does a great job of retaining the heat which makes it very easy to dry my hair and it gives it a really pretty natural shine.
I was also sent the scunci Evolution™ hair ties and the scunci® Upzing™ double combs.
About these products
New Evolution™ hair ties, hair bands and clips, are the latest expansion of the scunci® No Slip Grip line! This great collection utilizes new technology to create hair ties, hair bands, and claw clips that won’t come out until you take them out! The hair bands and hair ties now have a new “jelly” look and feel to them that is perfect to hold your hair comfortably all day, and the traditional claw clips now have inner teeth to create a tighter, stay-put grip.
Want to try something fun and festive for the holiday party, but are worried you might lack the styling skill? Try the scunci® Upzing™ double combs! Easy to use, comfortable enough for every day, and sophisticated enough for special occasions, the Upzing accessory is perfect for all hair types. It has a lasting hold and can be used to create dozens of styles, ranging from polished ponies to glamorous up-dos. It is composed of two hair combs attached to a fabric or beaded elastic for the stunning look. Slide, stretch and “zing”: three easy steps to a stunning new style.
I love the evolution hair ties. They don't pull my hair out like regular hair ties and hold it really well in place. The upzing is really neat I look forward to using this next time I need to do an updo for a formal event.
One lucky winner will win all 4 products I reviewed.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. you must tell me which of the 4 products you are most interested/excited to try.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win 2 conair brushes and 2 scunci hair accessories @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/29sbz4b #giveaway
6. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
8. Visit juliethefish designs and look around and tell me your favorite thing she offers (click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page) (2 entries)
9. Visit Notybaby and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is click on her button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to her page)(2 entries)
10. Visit Edenfantasys (Warning adult content for 18 and older) and look around and tell me your favorite thing they offer is (click on the button on my right sidebar under sponsors to be directed to their page)(2 entries)
11. Go HERE Like Bouncehousenow AND then LIKE this Picture of my son. (5 entries)
Contest ends 12/17/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!