By William M.D., Martha Sears R.N., Robert MD, James Sears, M.D., Peter Sears M.D.
Imagine you are up at three o'clock in the morning with a sick child. Wouldn't it be nice to have expert advice readily at hand to help get you through the night? Encyclopedic in scope, THE PORTABLE PEDIATRICIAN features timely and practical information on every childhood illness and emergency, including when to call the doctor, what reassuring signs can help you know your child is okay, how to treat your child at home, and much more-all in a convenient A-to-Z format. Among the scores of topics covered:
teething; sprains and broken bones; nosebleeds; measles; ear infections; choking; rashes; colic; headaches; eating disorders; fever; hip pain; warts; allergies; obesity; seizures; Asperger's Syndrome; bronchitis; masturbation; sunburns; pneumonia; speech delay; lice; vomiting; asthma; heart defects; blisters; sleep problems; and more.
I am so glad we have a copy of this book in our house. It is great that it goes from baby to teen and I know there are going to be plenty of times in the next 15 years when this book is going to be so helpful. There have been times in the past I almost had a panic attack because something happened and it was after hours. At least now I can begin to treat shane while I wait for a doctor to call back. Every parent needs this book.
One Lucky winner will read a copy of THE PORTABLE PEDIATRICIAN.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you are!
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (5 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. (5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (2 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
RT #Enter to win a copy of THE PORTABLE PEDIATRICIAN @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/499oqsg #giveaway
6. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
Contest ends 03/18/11 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!