Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010

Yes I am late and I missed Photo Friday. New Years Eve Phil and I spent a quiet evening at home discussing our plans for 2010. We are very excited 2010 is here. We feel this is going to be a great year for us.

I have started potty training with Shane. It's very time consuming and going to be a longer process than I had thought but it is going well. He understands all the concepts and sits well on the potty. He even uses it when he has to go. The problem we seem to have is his bladder muscles seem like they need some more time to develop. (I was told most boys need to at least 2 before the bladder is ready). Many times he tells me as he is going and it doesn't give me enough time to get him to the potty. It's a process but we are happy that he is doing so well considering he is not even 2 yet.

In other news

Shane is excited to see his Godmother on Friday...She has been working a lot and she could not make her weekly visit this past week.

We have an open house on Sunday and are praying for a good showing and an offer or two.

Tomorrow is a very special day but more on that in another post.


We hope everyone has a Great 2010 and we look forward to the fun times and memories the next 12 months will bring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment