After looking through their selection of floor puzzles I found the perfect Puzzle for Shane. The 51 pc Colorful United States Map Floor Puzzle by Melissa & Doug.
We are huge fans of Melissa and Doug here and Shane just loves his new puzzle. It is fun yet educational. It is challenging yet not to hard. I love that it is helping assist me in teaching him all the states.
One lucky reader will win a Melissa and Doug floor puzzle of their choice from Gummy Lump
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Visit Gummy Lump and tell me the name of the floor puzzle you would pick if you win .
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (5 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (2 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
RT #Win a Melissa and Doug Floor Puzzle of choice @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/4jfxuuq #giveaway
6. Follow Gummy Lump on Twitter ( 2 entries)
7. Like Gummy Lump on Facebook ( 2 entries)
8. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
9. Leave a meaningful comment on any of my non giveaway posts (1 entry each comment)
Contest ends 04/15/11 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!
Any household that has won a giveaway from GummyLump.com in the past 90 days is not eligible to win this giveaway. Should an ineligible entrant be chosen, all rights to the prize are considered forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.