Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween costumes for women and men at Eden Fantasys


 Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

It's hard to believe in a few short weeks Halloween will be here. Are you going to attend an adult party or do you have a special night planned for you and your significant other? 

 If so you should check out Eden Fantasys sexy costumes and sexy lingerie.  They offer a variety of costume options for your Halloween Party or lingerie for a private night in with that special someone.  

I really like their Mile high flight attendant costume.
It's sexy without showing off to much and it comes with some cute extra accessories a matching hat, thong, and name badge. Plus Eden Fantasys offers it at a very reasonable price. This costume is only $23.99

 My husband is obsessed with cars and I am sure he would love nothing more than to see me in this Racer corset.  I love the look of the front zipper and the fact that Eden fantasys offers it in many sizes from S to XL.
Did you know Eden Fantasys also offers costumes for men.  When I found out the first thing I did was browse to see what I could find for hubby. I have to admit I would love seeing my husband in the Fire captain costume. Who knows maybe it will show up on his side of the closet in the next couple of weeks. 





1 comment: