I love Baking soda because it can be used in so many different ways. Plus it is cheap.
1. Use vinegar and baking soda in your washing machine to revive your towels (takes out the moldy icky smell and makes towels more absorbent)
2. Mix baking soda and peroxide it makes a great cleaner for grout (whitens grout on tile floors and in bathtubs) Just mix the two together making a paste, scrub and then rinse with water.
3. Mix it with water and use in place of toothpaste (cleans your teeth)
4. Rub it on stains to remove them. ( great at removing wine, vomit, coffee, urine etc ) Make a paste with 3 parts baking soda, one part water. Apply the paste to the stain and let sit for 15 minutes. Then scrub, rinse and dry.
5. MY FAVORITE Add a little to your Shampoo once a week and it cleanses the hair and scalp. It helps remove product buildup on your hair that comes from shampoo, hair spray, and other hair products.