Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Reebok athletic shoes at Famous Footwear

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Reebok. I received a Famous Footwear gift card to purchase a pair of Reebok shoes to facilitate my review and to thank me for participating.”


This summer, I have been walking 2 miles at least 5 days a week. More like speed walking at an almost running pace.  Because of all this walking, I have lost a ton of weight after having Jacey last summer and toned up quite a bit.  I feel better also.

The shoes I was wearing for my walks were heavy and have began falling apart. It made it difficult to continue walking , so I decided to check out Famous Footwear and get a new pair of Reebok Shoes.

I was impressed with all the choices Famous Footwear had to offer. When I walked in I immediately drawn to the Reebok Realflex run shoes in Grey/Sherbet/Coral.




They are super lightweight (which I love)  and they feature a mesh upper style which makes them very breathable. Some other great features of these shoes are they have a cushioning footbed and a flexible realflex outsole with forefoot flex grooves. Not to mention they are very trendy and stylish.



You would be surprised to learn that this is my first time wearing reebok athletic shoes. I am very happy I chose reebok. My favorite thing about these shoes are how lightweight and breathable they are. My feet feel great when I get back from my daily walks and they have held up very well so far. I will definitely be buying reeboks again in the future and recommend that you try them as well. They make awesome walking/running shoes. You can find a large selection of their shoes at Famous Footwear both in store and online.



With all the back to school craziness and prepping my own son for kindergarten, it was really nice to treat myself to a new pair of shoes! Check out all the Reebok athletic shoes at Famous Footwear. You are sure to find the perfect pair for you.


1 comment: