Affordable scarves carry a huge variety of colors, fabrics, and weaves. Anyone could find a scarf they love. There are so many choices. They have a large selection of styles including silk scarves, cashmere scarves, loop scarves and knit scarves.
I was sent the Celeste Plaid Scarf
It was way higher quality than expected and arrived very quickly. I really love it and wear it a lot with my sweaters. Its a nice way to dress up some outfits I own.
For my birthday I am asking for a loop scarf.
Affordable scarves has offered one of my readers a Scarf of their choice.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Visit Affordable scarves and tell me which scarf you would get if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (5 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a scarf of choice from Affordable Scarves @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/4z9m44b #giveaway
6. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
Contest ends 02/25/11 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!