Protect a bed has a great new Potty training Kit out to help with accidents.
This revolutionary Protect-A-Bed® system is designed to waterproof and keep your child’s mattress free of stains while reducing the amount of clean up time and embarrassment associated with bedwetting. Our Potty Training Kit includes:
* 2 Twin Premium Mattress Protectors
* 1 Standard Size Pillow Protector
How To Use The Kit:
Simply layer the contents of the Potty Training Protection Kit with the bedding that you normally use at home. When an accident occurs, strip the top sheet and 1st Protector, revealing the clean bedding below. Your Child can get back to sleep almost immediately, and your night-time clean up is no longer a nightmare!
The Potty Training Kit Provides:
* Allergy and Dust Mite Protection
* Soft Cotton Terry Surface
* Cool and Comfortable Sleep Environment
* Superior Bedwetting Protection
The Premium mattress protector is a popular choice in Protect-A-Bed's® line of mattress protection products. Premium features a cotton terry towel surface for superior comfort and excellent absorbency. In addition, the Premium mattress protector is backed with our exclusive Miracle Membrane®. Miracle Membrane® is waterproof while remaining air vapor porous, and allows body heat to easily pass through. It also serves as a barrier for dust mites and allergens, which provides for healthy, irritant-free sleep.
Protect-A-Bed® Premium pillow protectors provide protection for you and your pillow. The super soft, absorbent, yet ultra-thin Premium pillow protectors are air vapor porous and cool, protect you from allergens, dust mites and bacteria. Your pillow will also be protected from stains, and our Premium pillow protectors can be machine washed on hot and tumble dried on medium.
Even though Shane has not had any accidents I am using the kit on his bed. That way I am prepared if something were to happen. who knows when he might get the flu or decide to take his drink into bed and spill it. Plus its really nice knowing that his mattress is protected and will last him longer.
Protect a bed has offered one of my readers the same Potty Training Protection Kit I received. ( 2 Twin Premium Mattress Protectors and 1 Standard Size Pillow Protector) $80 rv
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Become a Fan of Protect-A-Bed on Facebook www.facebook.com/protectabed
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (5 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. (5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (2 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
RT #Win a Protect a bed Potty Training Protection Kit $80rv @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/3nbveae #giveaway
6. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
7. Leave a meaningful comment on any of my non giveaway posts (1 entry each comment)
Contest ends 05/13/11 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US only!