Friday, May 13, 2011

Shabby Apple Review

Shabby Apple carries Dresses for both women and children. They have so many beautiful trendy dresses you could spend hours on their site.

I love this dress for a little girl



and for me Shabby apple was kind enough to send this lovely dress




About the cayenne Dress

Folds of bold, red jersey fabric drape from the shoulders into a ruched waist that runs from bust to hip. With more than just a basic v-neck, this fold-over neckline encompasses a trend we’re seeing a lot of this spring, giving the dress a stark aesthetic. And in a fiery red it won’t take much to stand out.

I really like this dress. It hides the little stomach I have after having Shane and it is super cute. The color is just gorgeous. Just an all around great dress.


I am sure you will find a dress or 2 or 3 you will love at Shabby Apple.


0 comments:

Post a Comment