Sunday, April 14, 2013

MOHU Leaf Ultimate HDTV antenna

I don't have time to watch to much TV. With 2 kids and a 2,200sq foot house to clean I am constantly doing something. I do like to catch the news at dinner time and get in a show or two on the weekends.

 We are currently paying too much for cable and have decided it's not worth it. With the switch to HDTV's I was worried how I would turn into my local news and other local stations once I rid myself of cable.

 I have found my solution and am super excited to share it with you.



The MOHU Leaf Ultimate HDTV antenna. The Leaf is a Paper thin 9 in X 11.5 in X .04 in antenna that allows you to pick up your local stations for free. It is optimized specifically for TV stations, filtering any additional RF signals that can hinder picture quality. The result? A top-performing indoor antenna that will allow you to receive the top 20 shows for FREE in full high 1080p definition.

I was sent one to review and I have to say it works AWESOME. I get a crisp clear picture on all my local channels. It's as thin as paper so it doesn't take up a lot of space and I like that it has a black and white side so I can choose which color fits best with my decor and its paintable if I want to match it to my wall color. You don't ever have to adjust it because it gets reception at all angles and its estimated to be able to reach a 60 miles radius and pick up all channels in that range. To install it was super easy, anyone could do it in a matter of minutes.  I do recommend you install up high and near a window.

Here is a video review on it via General Expert


 It retails for $89.99 with free shipping and can be purchased at their website HERE.


1 comment: