Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yummy Gluten-Free Veggie Muffins from Garden Lites

" I was sent samples of the Garden Lites veggie muffins. All opinions are my own "

I always try to eat healthier and feed my family healthier as well. Every time I see a healthier option I have to try it. Recently, I discovered Gluten-Free Veggie Muffins from Garden Lites and my family and I love them.



About Garden Lites:

All varieties of Garden Lites Veggie Muffins™ are gluten-free, vegetarian, low in calories, high in fiber and Kosher Parve.  Individually wrapped, these 2 ounce muffins offer convenient portability, and heat up in the microwave in only 35 seconds.  They can also be enjoyed at room temperature which is especially great for on-the-go snacking.  Stores nationwide are now carrying Veggie Muffins™ which are available in 5 great and guilt-free flavors:
  • Veggie Blueberry Oat Muffins are filling and flavorful due to the combination of oats and sweet blueberries.
  • Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Veggie Muffins are the perfect blend of delicious vegetables, sweet banana and chocolate chips.
  • Zucchini Chocolate Veggie Muffins are made with fresh veggies and the finest chocolate.
  • Carrot Berry Veggie Muffins are made with fresh veggies and three different berries.
  • Golden Corn Veggie Muffins are chock-full of sweet corn every corn muffin lover will enjoy.





My favorites are the Veggie Blueberry Oat and the Carrot Berry. My kids love the Zucchini Chocolate Veggie. They are perfect for snack time or to throw in my purse while on the go. You can't even tell they are packed with so many veggies. They taste excellent but are healthy. A win win. We give them 5 stars! 


 Veggie Muffins are made of 1/3 fresh vegetables and come in a box of 4 with an SRP of $3.99.  They can be found in the frozen section of stores nationwide, including: Target, Publix, Foodtown, Wegmans, Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, Costco, Fresh Market, Martindales, and more! For more information, and a full list of retailers, on Garden Lites products, visit http://www.garden-lites.com/ and be sure to “Like” on Facebook and Follow on Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment