Phil never took a language in school and I took one semester in college but struggled to catch on.
I was very excited and optimistic when given the chance to review Mango Languagessoftware. Mango offers many language choices; we picked Spanish.
We have had it for a few weeks now and I am blown away by the results. This is an awesome Language Program! Phil and I could both say greetings after the first lesson. Phil has picked up way more than me but has used it more. I have picked up more in the first 3 lessons than I did in my entire semester of college Spanish.
Mango Languages works because it focuses on practical speaking skills.
"Learning a language should be fun! Each of our lessons incorporates interactive tools and rich imagery that eliminates boredom and keeps you engaged. Go as fast or as slow as you want, and customize your experience by using the tools that you find most helpful. You’ll see progress with every lesson and be encouraged to keep talking."
"What’s the point of learning vocabulary if you can’t put it together in a meaningful way? Each Mango lesson is focused on practical, common conversation skills and includes instruction on vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, AND culture. Our lessons are written and developed by native-speaking teachers who understand the nuances of the language and the culture. They know what skills and information you will need at each stage of your learning process. Strategically placed memory building exercises make sure that you’ll remember what you learn as you go. Our critical thinking exercises help you intuitively build on what you learn so you can adapt it to similar conversations in real life."
I love mango languages because you can go at your own pace with the lessons, It's easy to learn and they even have a verbal of the lessons that can be put on your mp3 player for when your on the go.
You can check out how it works watch this short video
Mango Languages would like to offer one of my readers THE MANGO PASSPORT BUNDLE I received in the language of the Winners Choice.
• Interactive Mango Passport® course
• Corresponding Mango Passport® On The Go! MP3 audio files
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Visit Mango Languages and tell me which language you would pick if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Language package of your choice from Mango language $200 value @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/4hrlzw9 #giveaway
6. Like Mango Language of Facebook Here (5 entries)
7. Follow Mango Languages on Twitter Here ( 5 entries)
8. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
Contest ends 02/04/11 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!