When I owned a slip n slide they were a basic slide. Now they have pools on the end, double wave riders and really cool game ones.
Shane is finally old enough to do Slip n Slide so I was super excited when given the opportunity to review one. My husband is a huge bowler so I though it would be great to review the Splash 'n Bowl Slip 'n Slide.
Shane had a blast on this on several occasions. He asks to play on it all the time.
It is great because it is good for just him or when he has friends over. It keeps him cool in the heat and is super easy to clean up and store.
Wham-o has been kind enough to offer one of my readers a Splash 'n Bowl Slip 'n Slide.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. Follow Wham-o on facebook OR Twitter @WhamOTweets and @WhamOWiley. Tell me which way you follow
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (5 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. (5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (2 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
RT #Win a Slip n Slide @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/5u9e528 #giveaway
8. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
9. Follow my Photography Blog on GFC HERE(2 entries)
Contest ends 07/29/11 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US only!