Monday, August 8, 2011

Emjoi Micro-Pedi

New to the US Market a great new Pedicure product called Emjoi Micro-Pedi.

About the Emjoi Micro-Pedi

The Emjoi Micro-Pedi is an innovative device that takes the chore out of at-home pedicures. This gentle, yet effective tool helps you create soft, smooth feet by buffing away callused skin with its unique rollers.

Features & Benefits:


Removes hardened, callused skin from feet in seconds

Includes two different rollers for custom results: coarse (magenta), extra coarse (blue)

Safe and effective alternative to metal scrapers

Ergonomically designed handle for easy grip

Portable and convenient

Easy to clean under running water

Battery operated (2AA batteries not included)

I am totally in love with the Emjoi Micro-Pedi. my heels get rough, dry and cracked frequently and I am constantly filing them which take a lot of time and hard work but now its simple to smooth my heels. With the Micro-Pedi I am done in minutes and I feel much more confident about my feet. Plus my feet feel so much better. In fact my husband loved the results so much he uses the Micro-Pedi as well.

My favorite features are that it is super easy to clean with running water and that I have 2 rollers to choose between.

The micro-pedi is available HERE for $39.95 and you can also purchase replacement rollers for $19.95 on their site as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment