Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Back

We went to Arizona for the week and had a blast. I have always wanted to move there but hadn't been there in about 10 years so we decided to check it out and meet with a realtor to look at houses. We learned a lot about the area and now are familiar with the streets, schools and such. Our realtor is now familiar what we are looking for and it should be pretty easy to find a nice house to purchase when we get there.

After spending the week there we are 200 percent sure it is where we want to live. At this point we are just waiting on Phil to get a job out there and then we are out of here.

I also had the opportunity to meet with a blogger friend of mine who lives there and who I have been chatting with for a while now. We had a great time with her at dinner and she was so helpful in giving advice and answering questions we had. She also brought along some sunscreen and a blacklight flashlight for us.

For those of you who don't know, Scorpions glow under blacklight and I have been nervous about seeing/ getting stung by one. This way I can check for them and put my mind at ease. Thank You Jen <3. I hope you all had a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment