Monday, February 27, 2012

PXSupply.com the best place for military Gear and Equipment

I have a Brother in Law who is in the Army and before I met my husband, I had dated several military men. I thought it would be cute to have some army Pt shirts to wear. I had always gotten my previous military clothing on post but I can only get on post with military personal and since my BIL and SIL are stationed in Germany that is hard to do right now.

A few weeks ago I discovered PXSupply.com. A great site that carries all types or military gear and equipment. Phil and I each decided to get a GENUINE ARMY ISSUE PT T-SHIRT.



I have owned these shirts before and they are great. Supper comfy to work out in or wear to bed. Plus they last a long time. I had my last shirt for over 4 years.

I was really impressed with all the options PXSupply.com had and I look forward to shopping with them in the future.


Check them out you won't be disappointed.


2 comments: