Monday, February 13, 2012

The TravelRest Pillow....Must have for any flight

This past week we went to Arizona. A 4 hour flight is not fun or comfortable. I decided it would be best to try and sleep on the flight and went looking for a nice travel pillow. I found a great new travel pillow that I ordered.


The TravelRest Pillow is the best pillow on the market in my opinion.

After trying it out on my flight there and back I had to share about it with you.

With its patented ergonomic shape, the TravelRest pillow attaches to any seat back, nestling against the head and neck to provide support and comfort in flight or on the road. Even without a seat back, TravelRest's versatile design provides excellent support - simply sling the tether cord over your head and shoulder...and relax.

I just put it over my shoulder and flipped sides as needed. It was more comfortable that any other travel pillow I have tried and I was able to sleep and land rested.


Some things I love about it.

It blows up in 3-4 breaths and deflates easily.

deflated it is very small and can fit on your luggage handle or in your purse.

It is made of a comfortable material and they even offer a cover for additional comfort.

It adjusts so it works no matter how tall or short you are and even kids can use it.

It also works great for car rides.


I will never travel without one again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment