Monday, February 25, 2013

Cutest Girls Clothing.... Mud Pie Dresses

Easter is right around the corner. In my search for some of the cutest girls clothing, I found the most adorable Easter dress for Jacey from a popular girls and boys clothing brand called Mud Pie.

After looking through the adorable clothing on Mud Pie's website , I found a perfect dress for Jacey for Easter this year, as well as a couple of outfits I would love to have for her to get pictures in.

Check out this beautiful A Pink Rose Sunday Silk Dress that I was sent to review for Jacey for Easter.
It is just gorgeous with intricate detailing throughout the whole dress. A beautiful top filled with chiffon rosettes and a tiered skirt on bottom with tulle layers.  No picture can do it justice. It is just so much more beautiful in person.
A Pink Rose Sunday Silk Dress| Baby|Mud PieI don't think I could have imagined a more perfect Easter dress for her.  

They also offer a variety of other Easter clothing including this Ivory Silk Multi Flower Dress and these adorable Pink Chiffon Bloomers

A Ivory Silk Multi Flower Dress| Baby|Mud Pie 
I love all their Little girls outfits. I have a wish list going already including my current favorite a Damask Party Dress that I would love to have for her first birthday.
  Check out Mud Pie's Website to see all the adorable clothing they offer. Their items come packaged ready-to-give and are available in over 16,000 specialty retailers and department stores across the United States and around the world as well as on their website.
There is still time to get an Easter dress for that special little girl in your life too!


You can connect with Mud Pie on Facebook Here 












0 comments:

Post a Comment