Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little Remedies a trusted brand for Colds and Flu

When either of my children get a cold or the flu I use a variety of home remedies and over the counter medicines. I try to limit the over the counter medicine and only give them things that contain as many natural ingredients as possible as the thought of unknown or unneeded ingredients scares me. I worry about how it effects their growing bodies. Many over the counter medicines are packed with unneeded ingredients and until now I didn't realize there was a brand that offered an over the counter medicine without any unneeded ingredients.  

I just discovered LITTLE REMEDIES and am very impressed with what I learned.

"Little Remedies® products contain only what is needed to make your child feel better – no saccharin, alcohol, artificial flavors, artificial coloring, dyes or harmful preservatives. 

The Little Remedies® line includes products to combat cold and flu, allergies, and stomach ailments, and also offers one of the only brand name fever reducers for infants that is currently on the market – Little Remedies for Fevers® Infant Fever/Pain Reliever. "





With this information alone, Little Remedies will be my first choice of over the counter medicine from now on.

I am lucky enough to have children that are rarely sick. I think this is due in part to the fact I stress hand washing,  covering mouths and I avoid having anyone that I know is even somewhat sick come in contact with my children to the best of my ability.

I really love the Little Remedies “Less is More” approach!  I don't know why anyone would want to give anything unnecessary to their children. Especially when their imune system is already compromised. 

I am very excited to have some of little re  products on hand in case my children get sick. 

The products I currently have include the Honey Elixir for Shane and Acetaminophen for Jacey.



Little Remedies® For Colds™ Honey Elixir is a natural alternative to traditional cough syrup products. Honey Elixir is made with great tasting honey to soothe coughs and sore throats naturally.* The product, safe for toddlers 12 months or older, includes no artificial flavors or colors, no saccharin, alcohol, dyes or gluten.

Created with Children in Mind
The Little Remedies® product line was created by a pharmacist and father who was tired of searching for a product to give his kids that was effective and made with ingredients he could feel good about. Little Remedies® products follow the philosophy of “less is more” while providing parents with effective products to support the wellness of their child. Our products contain only what is needed to make your child feel better – that means no accharin, alcohol, artificial flavors, artificial coloring or dyes. 

***Warning: Do not use in children younger than 12 months because of the risk of botulism. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are not sure. 






Little Remedies® For Fevers™ Infant Fever/Pain Reliever is one of the
only brand name fever reducers for infants that is currently on the market.
Caregivers can trust that it will reduce fevers and relieve minor aches
and pains all with no artificial flavors or colors; no alcohol, saccharin or
gluten. Little Remedies® For Fevers™ is the solution parents can feel
good about giving to their children.
 

Symptom Relief
Little Remedies® For Fevers™ Infant Fever/Pain Reliever temporarily
reduces fever and minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu,
headache, sore throat and toothache. 


AccuSafe® Dosing
Little Remedies® is the very first children’s medicine brands to adopt a new AccuSafe® Dosing system for infant acetaminophen products. This Little Remedies® product uses our AccuSafe® system designed to ensure safe and accurate dosing and minimize the risk of accidental ingestion.
 

Adults simply use the provided syringe, attach it to the flow restrictor on the bottle, invert the bottle and pull back on the syringe to extract the correct dosing amount.


To Learn More
 

Visit LittleRemedies.com for more information about their products and use their Cold & Flu Tracker to discover where outbreaks are happening. 

Also Visit Facebook.com/LittleRemedies to share stories and join
the conversation.





“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Little Remedies. I received product samples as well as a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.


1 comment: