Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday

I have been thinking and realized that I want my followers to know me. You see my pictures, you know I have a wonderful husband and the most amazing son but you don't really know a lot about me.

In attempts to help you get to know me I have decided to do what I call "Get to know me Mondays." Every Monday I will post something that will help you my readers get to know me better. Oh and you might want to pay attention as these things may help you win giveaways in future posts.


So the first thing I want to spill about myself is that I am in love with Iced Tea. My favorite is a tie between sweet tea and Green tea with ginseng and honey. I can just see myself now living in Arizona on a 106 degree day with a pitcher of tea in my back yard brewing in the sun. Nothing beats a homemade glass of Iced tea on a hot day.

What kind of tea is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Good idea Laura, you are very creative =) Sounds so yummy right now.......ahh nice cold ice tea!

    Hmmmm my favorite is raspberry ice tea or peach ......yummm =P

    XoXo's

    ReplyDelete