Thursday, March 4, 2010

Left on a Jet Plane & arrived to a Mustang

I want to apologize for not posting so far this week. My husband got an Opportunity to take vacation from work today and tomorrow and go to Arizona. So he left this morning on a Plane and will be back Saturday night. (I miss him tons but am excited he has the chance to check our future home state.) So far he loves it, I knew he would.

This trip was last minute. He got vacation approval Monday so I have been busy helping him plan and pack all week.

He is now driving around Arizona in This. He does lots of business with Hertz at his work so they gave him a killer deal on a rent a car and the hotel even upgraded him to a suite as well.



TO BE CONTINUED...



4 comments:

  1. whoo hoo !! That is so awesome =)

    He will be back before you know it!

    XoXo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiiiice car, mama! Hmm, I think that I need a business trip to AZ! LOL! Hope that your hubs has a great time and many prayers for safe travels!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am here from FF, Please follow me back.

    Rebecca
    @Buttons and Bows
    http://mommiesgotfivechildren.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-follow-week-8.html

    ReplyDelete