Today I received in the mail a great product that was designed to help kids learn to tie their shoes. Tie Buddies are cute little plastic tabs with pictures on them that are designed to fit on shoe strings and act as easy pull-tabs for small hands, taking messy loops out of the equation. The happy characters make a game of it, resulting in a strong knot and even stronger recall.
I am so excited to use these on shane's shoes. Pretty soon he will be ready to tie his own shoes and I know Tie Buddies will help him learn how to much quicker with less frustration.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Tie Buddies and tell me which ones you would choose if you win.
Leave me a comment letting me know you follow and please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry..so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (2 entries)
3. Tweet about this Giveaway (2 entries)
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
5. Become a Follower of Cassandra @ Aubutfamily (1 entry)
6. Enter any giveaway @ Aubutfamily (1 entry each giveaway)
Contest ends 4/9/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US and Canada only!