I have been lucky that my kid is not sick very often. In fact other than his reflux ( which is a condition he was born with) and 2 viruses he has been healthy as can be.
He has had runny noses when he was teething and he hates those bulb aspirators.
Now he blows his nose pretty well but sometimes it seems as if he still hasn't gotten all the snot out. I was searching the internet and came across a product called Nosefrida. It seemed a little weird at first but I was interested as I thought it might help shane get out the left over mucus. So I contacted Nosefrida who kindly offered me a nosefrida to review.
We tried it last night and it worked great. The part that goes up to your child's nose only touches the tip of the nose to form a seal. So its not uncomfortable for your child because it doesn't actually go up the nose the way the Bulb kind does. You just suck into a tube and out comes snot. Don't worry there is a filter in between and no snot comes near your mouth.
I works great and caused no uncomfortably to my son the way the bulb kind did.
The Kind people at Nosefrida have offered one of my readers a chance to win a Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog
Leave me a comment letting me know you follow and please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry..so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Follow Nosefrida on Facebook Here (1 entry)
2. Follow Nosefrida on Twitter Here (1 entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (10 entries)
4. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (2 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (2 entries)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry each giveaway)
7. Become a Follower of Cassandra @ Aubutfamily(1 entry)
8. Enter any giveaway @ Aubutfamily (1 entry each giveaway)
Contest ends 4/9/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US only!