The plaid look is so trendy right now and I love how adorable Shane looks in plaid shorts. When I was given the chance to pick an outfit to review for Shane I chose the
Anchor Madras Shorts Set.
Like I said I was very impressed. Not a flaw in the outfit. I ordered it a size big because the shirts come in even sizes but it still looks great on Shane. Plus I bet he will fit into it next year. He wears it all the time and I think its so neat to have his name on the shirt since his name isn't super common.
Initially Yours has offered one of my readers an item of their choice from her store.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Initially Yours and tell me which item you would pick if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it **you must grab my new code as of MAY 1st 2010 because the old one does not link to my page. Old buttons that do not link will not count.** (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
5. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
6. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post and tell me what post (includes review only posts) (2 entries)
Contest ends 8/20/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!