Here are the one's I reviewed. They are very comfortable and the block the sun very well. I also love how designer they look. I have been asked where I got them and people can't believe how reasonable the price was. They thought I spent 3 times as much.
Sunglass Warehouse has offered one of my readers a pair of Sunglasses.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Sunglass Warehouse and tell me what sunglasses you would choose if you win.
*please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it **you must grab my new code as of MAY 1st 2010 because the old one does not link to my page. Old buttons that do not link will not count.** (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Follow sunglass warehouse on Twitter HERE (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
6. Fan Sunglass warehouse on Facebook Here (3 entries)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways (4 entries each giveaway)
8. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (includes review only posts) (1 entry)
Contest ends 7/16/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US and Canada!