I recently had the opportunity to review the Bed Head Dual Waver.
The Dual Waver is great because it allows you to do either loose waves or defined waves by simply adjusting the barrel. It also have tourmaline technology that makes frizz free waves.
Check out the nice waves the Dual waver makes in my hair.
It also has many other features including a locking barrel, heats up to 400 degrees, 30 second heat up and a flexi-cord.
You can see a great video on how it works on the Bed Head website Here
The bed Head dual waver can Be found on Amazon HERE or Ulta HERE
Bed Head has been kind enough to offer one of my readers a Dual Waver of their own.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. You must visit Bed Head and tell me another product you would like to own
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Bed Head Dual Waver @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2cb3plt #giveaway
6. Follow Bed Head on Twitter HERE ( 5 entries)
7. Like Bed Head on Facebook HERE AND tell them The Etherton's Sent You (5 entries)
8. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
Contest ends 01/14/11 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!