A new product I just stumbled across is the Smartfish Ergomotion laser mouse. This mouse is really neat. It is set up so that your wrist doesn't hurt and it works with your wrist to prevent strain. The mouse rocks back and forth as well as forward and backwards.
It's also wireless which is really great. Simply plug in the wireless connector and it detects it and is ready to go.
I really like this mouse. I have not had any soreness or pain in my wrist since I began using it.
Check out this video to see how it works
One reader will win a Smartfish Ergomotion Laser Mouse
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Smartfish Ergomotion Laser Mouse @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/39uu2e3 #giveaway
6. Enter one of my other current giveaways ( 2 entries each giveaway entered)
Contest ends 12/31/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!