They have created tools such as
* Bank on the go: It’s easy to set up mobile banking and secure access to your money wherever you are. Download the mobile banking app and you can check balances, transfer money, pay bills, and locate ATMs. Sign up for text banking and you’ll be able to send a text message to get your balance instantly in a reply.
* Make quick and easy deposits: Holiday means a lot of extra work, so eliminate the labor of depositing checks. With Bank of America’s Deposit Image ATMs, you simply feed checks or cash into the ATM with no envelopes or deposit slips required. You get images of your checks and a list of cash deposited on your receipt as proof.
* Save a trip to the bank: Don’t worry about making an extra stop to the bank during all of your holiday shopping. Keep track of your spending by using Bank of America’s online banking: set up alerts, check balances, and transfer money.
As a Customer of Bank of America I really enjoy Using the online banking. I can check my balance whenever necessary from the comfort of my own home. With so many great deals this season its nice to know what I have available and know I have not overdrawn my account. I also think is is really great that I can make a deposit right through the ATM. This has really helped me save time and enjoy shopping so much more this season.
Check Out www.bankofamerica.com/solutions in your post so your readers can find more tips and information.
One Lucky winner will win a $50 Preloaded Bank of America Gift Card. To help with shopping or extra expenses this holiday season.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. you must tell me What are some ways you get back time during the busy holiday season?
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a $50 Bank of America Gift Card @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2bbjdjx #giveaway
6. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
7. Follow Bank of America Tips on twitter HERE (5 entries)
8. Enter one of my other current giveaways (2 entries each giveaway entered)
Contest ends 12/24/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a Bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”
This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by The Etherton's.