I knew right away this was an Amazing product and one that would make a difference in so may kids lives.
I was super excited when I was contacted by Hallmark to do a review and Giveaway of their recordable storybooks.
These books are just perfect as they allow your child to hear that special persons voice even if they can't be with the child in person. I lost my mom to cancer when I was only 7 and I think about how cool it would have been to have a book like this when I was little of my mom reading to me.
It's Great for remembering Grandparents that are out of state or a dad that is serving overseas or even a parent that has to work late and can't be there for bedtime.
Whats even more impressive is that the recording stays even when the battery dies or is changed. So its something the child can cherish forever.
They have many books to choose from and are adding the the collection frequently.
We were sent the book "All the Ways I Love You".
Shane really thinks its neat to hear our voices as the page turns especially if one of us is not even in the room with him. This truly is a Wonderful product.
See how it works here
One very lucky reader will win a “Frosty the Snowman" recordable storybook.
1. You Must be a public follower of this Blog.
2. you must visit Hallmark and tell me another recordable book title you would like to own.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Sign up/subscribe to my newsletter (Click the subscribe button on my right side bar above the word sponsors where it says sign up for my newsletter.) If you already subscribe just say so. ( 5 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"RT #Win a Hallmark recordable storybook @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/23jszra #giveaway
6. If you added my holiday button before 9/30 and commented on the extra entries post (5 entries)
Add my holiday button now and leave a link (1 entry)
7. Follow Hallmark on twitter HERE (5 entries)
8. Like Hallmark on Facebook and tell them I sent you Here ( 5 entries)
9. Enter one of my other current giveaways ( 2 entries each giveaway entered)
Contest ends 12/31/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US ONLY!