Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Product Reviews (Top 11 of 2011)

 I have reviewed so many great products in the last year.

Here are 11 of my favorites in no particular order

Keurig -  

We have had our Keurig for a year and LOVE IT.  We use it everyday. I love how quickly it warms up and the cup size option.  Everyone in the house agrees this is one awesome machine.

Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac-  

I have had this for a year and love it. It cleans up so many messes quickly both in our home and car. I do wish it would hold a charge a little longer but overall I love it. Well worth the price and has held up very well so far.

Dremel tools-

My husbands Pick. You don't know how many times Dremel has come in handy this year for fix it projects. Every household must have dremel.

Kolcraft Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinet & Incline Sleeper-

Kolcraft makes amazing baby products. I have used this several times with my best friends son when they spend the night and it is just awesome. Our future child(ren) will be spending there first couple months in it for sure. 

Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Brush-

I use it almost every day.  Has held up great and makes doing my hair so much easier.  Definitely worth every penny. 

Theit Camera Bag-
The best camera bag ever. It goes with me everywhere. Built very well  and has every detail that makes transporting my equipment easier. It holds a ton and is super stylish. If it ever wore out I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Pediped shoes-
My favorite shoes for Shane. They are super durable and great for his feet. They last forever as one pair accommodates 2 shoe sizes because of the insert they include. Can't say enough good things about pediped.

Learning Curve Wooden Railway sets-
My sons favorite.  These sets are sturdy made of real wood. They take a lot of abuse and are still holding strong. They are easy to assemble and have provided hours upon hours of fun for Shane. 

SanDisk Clip Zip Mp3 Player-   

A great mp3 player for the price and features it offers.  My husband uses it every other day when he runs and he raves about it. He recommends over other brands he has tried and owned. 

 Progressive International kitchen Gadgets-

I have only had them for a short while but they have been so handy in the kitchen. They are reasonably priced and so far work great. I can't wait to add to my collection.  

Emjoi Micro-Pedi-

The best tool for removing dry skin and buffing feet smooth. I use it quite a bit and really like the results. I still haven't had to replace the rollers. They last a long time. It is a pricey product but is worth the splurge. 


 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment