Friday, December 16, 2011

jcpenney Secret Santa


I love jcpenney and shop there often so I was super excited to do a Secret Santa along with some other great bloggers.

My mission to use jcpenney.com to pick a gift for my Secret Santa and then attach a QR Santa Tag.

I had so much fun picking out a gift for my Secret Santa. jcpenney.com has so many nice gift ideas and is super organized. I used the search to type in the type of gift I was looking for and then narrowed it down by price. You can also narrow your search by color, size, designer etc. They offer online exclusive items. I love shopping in my PJ's.

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone but I also found gifts for others on my list and added a few more things to my own list.

After I picked out something that I thought my Secret Santa would love I wanted to personalize a message so I attached a QR Santa Tag. The QR Santa Tag is pretty awesome.


How does The QR Santa Tag work

You scan the QR code with your smart phone and then enter your phone number. You will receive a call where you are prompted to record your message. Once finished you attach your QR Santa Tag to your present. When your recipient receives the gift they scan the QR code which allows them to play/hear your message.

Check out the video on the QR Santa Tags HERE.

I had so much fun being a jcpenney Secret Santa and I can't wait to find out who my Secret Santa is and reveal to you who I was a Secret Santa for :)




“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of jcpenney and received a jcpenney Secret Santa gift and a promotional item to thank me for participating.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment