Thursday, December 29, 2011

My jcpenny Secret Santa is Revealed

I was chosen to do a Secret Santa exchange thanks to jcpenny and it was so fun. I was told to (be a secret Santa) pick out a gift for a fellow blogger and that another blogger would be my secret santa.


I received my Gift from Melanie from http://www.thecoupongoddess.com



Melanie picked a new 20 jar spice rack that will be going with us to Arizona and be on my new kitchen counter. I was very excited because, although I own many spices, I don't have a way to organize them and struggle to find them. This way I will have a beautiful rack with easy access to my most used spices:)


Using the jcpenney Santa Tag Melanie recorded for me I was able to hear a special Christmas message that made the gift all the more special and personal.

You can read more about how to use and receive the Qr santa tags in my post HERE.


I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of JCPenney and received a JCPenney Secret Santa Gift and a promotional item to thank me for participating.

2 comments:

  1. Santa!!! Thank you so much for the gorgeous Nicole Miller handbag. I LOVE it! It's the most beautiful color and I love it more than the things I actually picked out. Great job! ;)

    Have a wonderful New Year,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome...Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete