Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wonderful Holiday weekend

We had a great Holiday Weekend. I wish it wasn't over. Shane opened all of his toys from Santa Christmas morning. Santa sure spoiled him :)


Then we had a yummy breakfast at my mil's house where Shane received even more spoiling. He got a Thomas puzzle set from Nana and a Thomas pillow pet and special engraved sword from his uncle Robert and aunt Ana sent from Germany where they are currently stationed with the Army.


Then we went to Shane's Great Grandma's (memaw)and she made us a yummy roast dinner. Shane also received a Disney Cars 2 Bomb Blastin' Mater and a generous addition to his college fund.

After a Great Christmas, I was surprised by hubby on Monday morning when he revealed he had the day off of work. so I got to spend a whole extra day with my boys. Because we knew Shane would be overwhelmed with the toys Santa brought we decided to wait on our big present till yesterday.


Shane loves watching the cooking channel and helping me cook dinner. I knew he needed his own Kitchen so we surprised him yesterday with a new Step 2 kitchen :) Who knows we might have a future Gourmet Chef :)

Hope you all had a great weekend with family and friends. I can't believe it will be 2012 in just a few short days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment