I love etsy. I find so many neat things when I shop on there. A few weeks ago I found these great hand painted shirts from Kimegel.
Kim the owner hand paints these shirts herself. I loved the shirt she sent me with the high heals. How trendy and cute. Kim is really attracted to "street art" and an edgy yet feminine look. You can tell that when you see her shirts.
Visit Kim's store HERE.
Kim has offered one of my readers a chance to win a shirt of their choice from her store.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Kimegel and tell me what shirt you would chose if you win. please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (2 entries)
3. Purchase something from Kimegel ( 5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done once a day) (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter HERE (1 entry)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
7. Follow Cassandra @ Aubutfamily
Contest ends 4/30/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US only!