I was surfing the internet the other day and came across a great site called Wett Giggles. They make the cutest soap for kids. Their soap is natural glycerin handmade with a toy/nailbrush encased in them. They are adorable, smell wonderful and promote good hygiene.
Best of all because they have a cute character that tops the nail brush they are fun for kids. Shane absolutely loved his “doggie”. He had to take it into the shower and every time since the minute he enters the shower he asks for the doggie.
They have many soaps to chose from that each have a different character including a doggie, duck and frog. They even have a new line of soaps called planet soaps coming out for earth day.
Take a minute and check them out and order a few to try.
In fact they have offered my readers 2 soaps for the price of one
Just use the code 2010EP (case sensitive)
Wett Giggleshas been kind enough to offer one of my readers a chance to win one product of their choice.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Wett Giggles and tell me what you would chose if you win .
please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry..so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. sign up for Wett Gigglesnewsletter (1 entry)
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (10 entries)
3. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (2 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (2 entries)
5. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
6. Become a Follower of Cassandra @ Aubut family(1 entry)
7. Enter any giveaway @ Aubutfamily (1 entry each giveaway)
Contest ends 4/13/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US only!