Wearing a camera on your neck all the time can hurt. Canon's straps are nice but lack padding. BRYN has a solution. She makes beautiful SLR camera strap covers in her etsy store TheUpperRoom that have a layer of padding. Her covers can be made in a single fabric, or in two fabrics for a reversible cover. She has many fabric choices.
I love my new camera strap cover. I can't believe I went this long without one. Bryn did a fantastic job. It fits great and my neck is no longer hurting after my shoots. Plus it is super stylish. I have had many complements on it already.
Bryn is giving one of my readers a camera strap cover with their choice of fabric.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit TheUpperRoom and tell me what fabric you would chose if you win. please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (2 entries)
3. Purchase something from TheUpperRoom (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done once a day) (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter HERE (1 entry)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
7. Become a Follower of Cassandra @AubutFamily (1 entry)
Contest ends 4/30/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US only!