They carry so many things in their stores that you don't need to shop anywhere else.
I Visited the baby and Kids store looking for something to get my son for his second Birthday Party and found this great Jumpoline Bounce House.
I was so excited to be given this bounce house to review and use for my sons 2nd birthday Party. The Jumpolene was the hit of the party. It was easy to set up. We used a bike manual pump, I would recommend an electric pump as it did take a lot of pumping. All you do is unroll it and fill the bottom section with air. Then you fill the top with air and it's ready to go. It can fit 3 kids with space and holds up to 120lbs.
Being filled up and my son and his friend jumping in it!
My son just loves it. He has spent over half the day jumping in it today.
I want to thank Hayneedle for letting me review this jumpolene.
Hayneedle has kindly offered to give one of my readers a chance to win a Jumpolene Bounce House just Like the one I reviewed.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Hayneedle and tell me your favorite playtime product. please include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (2 entries)
3. Fan Hayneedle on Facebook HERE and comment on their wall saying " I'm a reader of The Ethertons(ethertonphotography.blogspot.com)" (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter HERE (2 entries)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
7. Follow Cassandra @ AubutFamily (1 entry)
Contest ends 5/28/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US only!