From the website
"Amy & Brian Coconut Juice is a natural isotonic beverage that is high in potassium and other electrolytes. Great for any active lifestyle, it is an effective rehydration beverage for before, during or after exercise. Made from the water of young coconuts, Amy & Brian Coconut Juice doesn’t contain the added sugar or artificial additives found in other sports drinks. Coconut juice is nature’s sports drink."
Not only do they sell coconut juice but Mangosteen juice as well.
"Amy & Brian Mangosteen is a great tasting, functional beveragemade from whole mangosteen. This unique Asian fruit is nature’s most highly concentrated source of xanthones and is naturally high in anti-oxidants. Mangosteens, known throughout Asia as the “Queen of Fruits,”have a thick purple outside skin and a white sweet inside. Amy & Brian Mangosteen is made by combining the power of the anti-oxidant rich skin and the sweetness of the fruit. For additional flavor and benefits, we have added pomegranate, passion fruit and goji juice."
I was sent a case of coconut and mangosteen juice to try. My favorites are the regular no pulp coconut juice and the mangosteen with pomegranate.
Want to try it
One lucky reader will receive the same cases to try that I received.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must tell me which drink /flavor you are most interested in trying.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it **you must grab my new code as of MAY 1st 2010 because the old one does not link to my page. Old buttons that do not link will not count.** (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"#win a case of coconut and mangosteen juice @theethertons http://ethertonphotography.blogspot.com/2010/09/amy-and-brian-coconut-juice-review-and.html "
5. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
6. Sign up for sponsored Tweets CLICK HERE and or Sign up for SwagBucks by clicking on this banner Search & Win.(10 entries each or 20 entries if you do both) I WILL BE CHECKING!
7. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post and tell me what post (includes review only posts) (2 entries)
Contest ends 9/17/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!