They have all sorts of neat vinyl including quotes, clocks even chalkboard.
I was given the opportunity to review for them and I chose to customize my own quote.
Shane has a modern cowboy room in progress and I had seen a quote that I know would go perfect above his bed. So I customized " Boy n. A noise with dirt on it." and had it made in navy blue.
It took a little while to put it on the wall. Mainly the time consuming part is measuring to make sure it is placed on the wall where you want it and evenly. once you have the wall marked (we used pencil) it's a pretty easy process from there.
You put a piece of tape down the middle then you rub the vinyl to make sure it sticks well to the top layer. you slowly pull off the right side backing and then press the rest back on the wall. again you use the tool given to rub the letters on so they stick to the wall. repeat with the left side and then remove the protective top paper and you have your final design.
We are very happy with how it looks and love that if we decide in the future to change his room it will be easy to remove and will not damage the paint.
Right on the walls has offered all my readers 15% off their
purchase: With this code "BR15DCT"
They have also offered one of my readers a $40 gift card
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must also visit Right on the walls and tell me what you would get if you won the gift card.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it **you must grab my new code as of MAY 1st 2010 because the old one does not link to my page. Old buttons that do not link will not count.** (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"#win a right on the wall $40 GC @theethertons http://ethertonphotography.blogspot.com/2010/09/right-on-walls-review-and-giveaway.html"
5. Follow Right on the walls on Twitter Here (5 entries)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
7. Sign up for sponsored Tweets CLICK HERE and or Sign up for SwagBucks by clicking on this banner Search & Win.(10 entries each or 20 entries if you do both) I WILL BE CHECKING!
8. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post and tell me what post (includes review only posts) (2 entries)
Contest ends 9/17/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!