I recently had seen a friends new baby in a Halo sleepsack swaddle and was so excited with the whole idea. Halo sleep sacks are very versatile. They have the ability to swaddle and as baby gets older to be used as a sack allowing baby's arms to be free.
They also help reduce the risk of sids.
"The unique HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. No wonder it's the #1 trusted choice of hospitals and parents alike. In addition to sleeping safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps babies sleep better too. It's a warm, cuddly blanket they can't kick off, ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. And when baby is sleeping safe and sound, moms and dads can rest easy."
I was sent the cotton sleepsack swaddle in Dots. I love it and am very excited to use it with my next child. The Halo sleepsacks come in micro fleece, cotton and organic and you can choose from so many cute designs.
They can be found at Target, Babies r us and Amazon for around $20.00
One lucky winner will receive the same Halo sleep sack I received.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Halo at Target.com and tell me another design halo you would like to own.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Follow Halo on twitter Here (5 entries)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"#win a Halo Sleep Sack @theethertons http://ethertonphotography.blogspot.com/2010/09/halo-sleepsack-swaddle-review-and.html Plz RT"
6. Like Halo on Facebook Here (5 entries)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
8. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post and tell me what post (includes review only posts) (2 entries)
Contest ends 10/8/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!