I love the 50's. I swear if I could pick any generation to grow up in I would totally be a 50's girl. So if hubby and I were to dress up this is what we would pick.
So cute right?
Anyways I was happy to be given the chance to review a costume and I decided to pick one for Shane. What did I pick, a Cowboy of course.
This costume is super cute. I can't wait to see my little cowboy trick or treating this year.
Anytime Costumes would like one of my readers to pick a costume of their choice up to a $50 value.
You Must be a public follower of this Blog and you must visit Anytime Costumes and tell me what costume you would pick if you win.
*You MUST include your e-mail so I can reach you if you win*
Extra Entries: The initial entry MUST be completed before any extra entries will count!! Each comment counts as 1 entry...so if you qualify for two entries, then leave two comments!
1. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post so I can check it out. (Facebook does not count as a blog post) (10 entries)
2. Grab my button and tell me where to find it **you must grab my new code as of MAY 1st 2010 because the old one does not link to my page. Old buttons that do not link will not count.** (5 entries)
3. Follow me on twitter @theethertons or click on the follow me button on my right side bar and leave me your twitter name. If you already follow just say so that counts as well. (5 entries)
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (can be done twice a day) Must wait at least an hour between tweets. Leave the link to your tweet. (5 entries)
"#win a Halloween Costume of choice up to $50 @theethertons http://tinyurl.com/2dau35f "
5. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries each giveaway)
6. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post and tell me what post (includes review only posts) (2 entries)
Contest ends 10/1/10 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. US Only!