Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Success

I want to document this for when shane is older. This morning I went into shane's room to give him his prevacid and  get him changed and ready for breakfast. His diaper was completely dry. He had not gone to the bathroom all night. At first I was worried but then I thought no way he held it. So I took him to the potty and yes another success. He peed again in the potty.  I am now sure the last time was NOT a fluke. This is a sign he is ready to be trained.  Diapers may be a thing of the past very soon I hope :)

1 comment:

  1. He is growing up soo fast ..and he is so smart ....this is great news ...I think diapers will soon be the thing of the past for you ..well at least until you have another little one =)

    Love his godparents =)

    ReplyDelete