Monday, March 8, 2010

Get to know me monday

Most of the time I get my way. I am NOT a push over. I don't let people walk all over or take advantage of me. I speak my mind and I have no problem saying things to people's faces. I really feel that in order to make it sometimes you have to be tough. Now with that said I also have a huge heart. I go out of my way for people I care about. I am very loving, dedicated and supportive. Basically you just don't want to be on my bad side.

LMAO


P.S. Next weeks get to know me monday is going to be me answering questions my readers have for me so get your thinking caps on and ask away :)



5 comments:

  1. Lots of good qualities!

    Getting to know you question... Would you eventually like to go back to teaching in Elementary school? Miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a lesson from you! I let people walk over me way too much. I need to toughen up a bit (no, a LOT)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am way too nice of a person. I do have my side that you don't want to be on, though, lol!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's super important to be assertive! Great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so very true =)

    You have such a huge heart and you are always willing to help other's out!

    Don't get on her bad side haha...she is defintely not a push over at all.

    XoXo's

    ReplyDelete