Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day...GUESS WHAT I GOT

Those of you who know me know I am a very Practical person.

I don't believe in flowers because I although they are beautiful they die a few days later and to be honest that is a waste of money IMO. It took my husband a while to learn how practical I am but he knows now.

We aren't much on getting gifts because we really have all we need and spending time together is what is really important but there has been something practical I have wanted for a while now and I was super excited to get it as a Valentines Day gift.

THE BLENDTEC TOTAL BLENDER



Countertop Blender
The all-in-one appliance to help you every day.
Total Blender is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, bread dough, dressings, salsas and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with one fast easy-to-use machine, at a fraction of the cost.

This machine is awesome and I am super excited to make smoothies, IceCream, soup and other things in it. It comes with a 7 year warranty since it was bought at Costco.
I'll be using this all the time. SO much better than chocolate and/or flowers :)

This post was NOT SPONSORED. My Husband Paid for the Blender!

Thanks to My wonderful husband who got me such a Great Valentines Day present.
He will be getting Lasagna and some really yummy IceCream for desert (from the blendtec) and of course quality time with me :)

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment: