Sunday, February 26, 2012

Eden Fantasys -being a Sexy YOU

I have told you before about some of the great products Eden Fantasys carries including lingerie and sex toys.

Well I have some great news for all you women out there. Eden Fantasys is now offering beauty and body products. This includes makeup, skin care and bath and shower products.

I have added many beauty and body product items to my wish list including the


Amore afterglow salt buff – scrub
This scrub has organic extracts, shea butter and aloe. This will be perfect for exfoliating and detoxifying after shaving. I love salt scrubs and with Eden Fantasys great reputation for selling quality products I know I will be getting a scrub I will be happy with.


Mineral beauty bronzer
Living in Michigan I don't always get sun as much as I would like so I am a big fan of bronzer. This bronzer looks like it is very blendable and would work well with my skin tone. It also comes in a great size. I can't wait to try it.

March 8th is International Women's Day. Don't forget to check out Eden Fantasys and buy yourself something special. You deserve to be pampered.

1 comment: