Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tea Gallerie Luxury Tea

"I was provided tea samples for my review. All opinions are my own"



 One thing you don't know about me is my love for tea. Hot or cold it doesn't matter but tea is my first drink choice. I specifically like the black and white tea varieties.


Recently, I discovered a great website www.teagallerie.com that has a collection of 100+ high quality and organic teas to choose from.  The loose leaf teas come in black, green, herbal, chai, white and they even have a kids variety that has no caffeine. 

The last couple of mornings I have been enjoying their earl grey cream tea. It has just the right hint of vanilla flavor. It's a fantastic breakfast tea. You know a great tea when its rich in flavors and this is one great tea.  

I highly recommend you visit tea gallerie's website and check out all the teas the offer. They are priced great and shipping is quick. I received mine in 3 days. 

Like tea gallerie on facebook  https://www.facebook.com/teagallerie




1 comment: