Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Zact Mobile

I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Zact. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating

Many Kids this year are asking for cell phones for Christmas. Do you have a kid that is asking for a cell phone this year? I know having my child have the ability to contact me is important but I worry about their mobile usage and the risks with having a cell phone. 
I recently learned about Zact, a no contract nationwide mobile service, that has parental controls where I can easily set amount of text and data usage as well as set curfews, such as at meal and bed times. Zact was recently awarded the seal of approval from The National Parenting Center and their average monthly bill is only $22! If your considering purchasing your child a cell phone this Holiday season. Check out Zact Mobile and the great features they offer. 

Zact was featured in a USA Today article which you can read
HERE


Parental Controls with Zact from Zact Mobile on Vimeo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment