Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blinkbuggy a must have app for your precious photos

“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Blinkbuggy. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.” 


 As a photographer and mom of 2, I am always taking pictures and looking for new ways to collect and share them. 

Recently, I discovered Blinkbuggy

Blinkbuggy is a technology that helps moms by making it easy and fun to collect and connect all the most important moments and create meaningful stories, all in one place, that can be shared now, printed into beautiful memory books as well as passed on to the next generation.

With all the running around I do with my 6 year old and 1 1/2 year old there are always cute moments I want to catch. Sometimes I am without my professional camera and use my cell phone to take pictures. I was super excited to see Blinkbuggy has a moble app.  However, they also offer a desktop version which I like a bit better because it offers more features.  

What I like about Blinkbuggy is that you can use your pictures to create a story. For example check out how this mom used Blinkbuggy to document her pregnancy HERE.  


I used Blinkbuggy to document my daughters 18 month photos. I was even able to add my favorite quote under her picture. It's a perfect place to document her as she grows and develops. From the cute things she says and does to how her little face matures. I want to be able to look back and see all those little changes and remember those moments. Check out my Blinkbuggy album Here

As for my son I am going to create an album to document my sons school pictures. It will be really nice to have his first and last day school pictures as well as important school related pictures ( such as class parties, concerts, etc) into one spot where I can showcase a story of each school year. Then after Elementary school I can have all the pictures printed into a beautiful memory book that we can keep and look at anytime. 

Currently Blinkbuggy has a Spring Fling Giveaway going on. 
    • Anyone who registers for Blinkbuggy during the month of April (April 1st - April 30th) will be entered to win one of three FREE 20-page Blinkbuggy Memory Books.
Download the Blinkbuggy app HERE .

Visit their website HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment