Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mr Wonderful

My husband is the most amazing, kind and loving person I know. That's why I married him. On top of working full time and going to school full time, he always makes time for Shane and I. He always goes above and beyond because that is the kind of person he is.

Thursday I had a migraine. It was awful. I was in bed for several hours nauseated with my head pounding. Phil managed to convince his boss to let him leave early to take care of me and Shane. Not only did he spend half the day with us, I received a surprise when he got home.


I love you...Get well soon

Thank you Phil for taking care of me when I was sick and for bringing me such beautiful flowers and making me feel so loved. I don't think you could be more wonderful. What a lucky girl I am to have you as my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, you're so sweet. I don't deserve those praises. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have an amazing husband ...he is always there for Shane and you despite his busy schedule with work and school. A huge hurrah to amazing husbands =)

    ReplyDelete